Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

Family trust from 2009 closed residence divided jointly between

Family trust from 2009 closed residence divided jointly between two siblings has been rented 4 years , one sibling hired a lawyer 5 months ago , have provided all kinds of proof and accountings snuffing out one accusation after another, that passed. Last we all signed agreement for me to buy sibling out on the rental. After appraisal came in reneged on agreement . How do I proceed? What do I do? I don't know what Type of attorney I need.
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist you. Kindly use CONTINUE or REPLY button to ask for clarification or follow-up questions.

Response: I am sorry to hear about your troubles. You need to file lawsuit against the sibling for breach of contract, to force him to still sell his shares to you. You would need the services of a local Attorney that handles real estate litigation to file the lawsuit for breach of contract and specifically in this case lawsuit for Specific Performance, to force him to sell his share to you as agreed. You can use the following site to find local real estate litigation Attorneys:

http://www.lawyers.com

http://www.justia.com

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank yo
You are quite Welcome!

All the best