Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

Utah courts have a template for filing a memorandum in opposition

to a motion: http://www.utcourts.gov/howto/filing/motions/docs/04_Memorandum.pdf It says my...
Utah courts have a template for filing a memorandum in opposition to a motion:
http://www.utcourts.gov/howto/filing/motions/docs/04_Memorandum.pdf

It says my memorandum can be 10 pages. I assume this is 10 pages of arguments.
What if I want to attach 10 pages of arguments and 50 pages of exhibits? How many exhibits am I allowed to attach?
4/12/2013
Jack R.
Jack R., Lawyer

Thank you for choosing Just Answer,

The rule explicitly states you are allowed 10 pages of argument. No limit is included on exhibits included as attachments. The exhibits are documents that are referenced in your arguments. There is no specified limit. You should make sure the memorandum in opposition is concise and addresses the arguments or statements made in the original motion. See http://www.utcourts.gov/resources/rules/urcp/urcp007.html

If you found this answer useful please press the appropriate quality of service button of 3 or greater. This is needed so I can get credit for my answer. If you have follow up questions please ask.

This communication does not establish an attorney-client relationship.Information provided here is not legal advice. Rather it is simply general information.

Jack R.
Jack R., Lawyer
Jack R.
Jack R.
Jack R., Lawyer