Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Att. & Developer, Back on 8/11/2012, I requested that with…

Customer Question
Dear RE Att. & Developer, Back...

Dear RE Att. & Developer,

Back on 8/11/2012, I requested that you follow up with me today to see if my issue was resolved. If I give you a positive rating for this follow-up, JustAnswer will pay you since it's included with my membership.

http://www.justanswer.com/real-estate-law/70l63-rent-house-dekalb-co-llinois-i-made-partial-payment.html
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
8/14/2012
Real Estate Lawyer: Richard, Lawyer replied 6 years ago
Richard, Lawyer

Welcome! My goal is to do my very best to understand your situation and to provide a full and complete answer for you.

Hi there. Did things get resolved with regard to your issue? Is there anything I can do to help you further? Thanks!