Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

We bought a manufactured home in a land-owned park. The home

Customer Question

We bought a manufactured home in a land-owned park. The home was represented as a 1979, but we have learned that it is actually a 1975 (pre-HUD). We have been denied a short sale twice and wonder what we can do legally to recoup some, if not all of our losses.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 5 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
yep, still waiting, thanks. Shelley
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 5 years ago.
Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
Expert:  Attyadvisor replied 5 years ago.
Hello. I see you have been waiting a while to get an answer. I apologize for the wait. Was the age of the home stated in a contract that you signed? Do you have any documents wherein 1979 was stated as the year built?