lwpat
lwpat, Attorney
Experience:  Practicing attorney with expertise in easements
15417118

Does Wyoming permit transfer on death deeds (sometimes called

Does Wyoming permit transfer on death deeds (sometimes called beneficiary deeds)? If so, what is the statutory cite?

Thanks!
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  lwpat replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for your question and for using JA. Please click accept so I will receive credit from JA for my time.

To my knowledge it does not. Even if it was available you have to be careful if the purpose is to avoid Medicaid recovery since California has ruled that the property is still subject to a Medicaid lien and I expect the other states to follow. It depends on what you are trying to accomplish so if you can give me some details.