Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Is it legal to run a 31-hedgehog breeding business in a rent…

Customer Question
Is it legal to run...
Is it legal to run a 31-hedgehog breeding business in a rent apartment? Isn't this grounds for eviction?
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/1/2011
Real Estate Lawyer: Richard, Lawyer replied 6 years ago
Richard, Lawyer

Good morning. No, this would not be legal. This is a health hazard and is absolutely grounds for an eviction.

I hope this has given you information that has been helpful to you. I wish you the best of luck!

If you have a follow-up question, please remember that there might be a delay between your follow up questions and my answers because I may be helping others or taking a break.

If I have adequately answered your question, even though the answer might not have been the one for which you hoped, I would appreciate it if you would please click the GREEN ACCEPT button so that I receive credit for my work; otherwise, though you have made a deposit, I do not receive credit.

If you need additional clarification on this question after clicking ACCEPT, please do not hesitate to click Reply and I will be happy to do what I can to help you further. Thanks for allowing me to be of service to you.

Please be aware that the information provided here is not legal advice. Rather it is simply general information. All states have different intricacies in their laws and any information given is simply general information only and specifically is not intended to be, nor does it constitute, legal advice. This communication does not establish an attorney-client relationship with you. I hope this answer has been helpful to you.

Richard, Lawyer