How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Attorney & Mediator Your Own Ques...
Attorney & Mediator
Attorney & Mediator, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 20012
Experience:  Lawyer,Former Broker and Just Answer Legal Mentor
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Attorney & Mediator is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Landlord is converting my apartment to Condo and have given

Resolved Question:

Landlord is converting my apartment to Condo and have given me notice to move out in 60 days. They threaten triple damages for holdovers beyond 60 days? Can they do that considering they are ousting me? I have pets, my wife is leaving her job, and I have 11 years of crap to throw away so a little more time would be better for me.
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Attorney & Mediator replied 6 years ago.
In what county do you live in please?

Attorney & Mediator and 5 other Real Estate Law Specialists are ready to help you