How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Roger Your Own Question
Roger, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 31731
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Roger is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

i live in phoenix, az. my boyfriend is in hospice and i have

Resolved Question:

i live in phoenix, az. my boyfriend is in hospice and i have durable power of attorney, can i quitdeed his house to myself or my 20 year old daughter?
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Roger replied 6 years ago.

Hi - my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a Real Estate litigation attorney here to assist you.


If you have a durable power of attorney, you can act in any and all capacities just as if you were him. The only catch is that everything you do must be in his best interest, and if your actions aren't in his best interest, it would be alleged that you have misused or abused your power of attorney.


You just have to be careful with this.

Roger and other Real Estate Law Specialists are ready to help you