LawGirl
LawGirl, Lawyer
Experience:  I am familiar with this area of law.
635143

i am in a negitive amazation loan have ben turn down on monifide

i am in a negitive amazation loan have ben turn down on monifide loan withchase what can i do.billy davis

Thank you for your question.

Although I am an attorney, I cannot represent you. However, I will give you the most thorough information I am able.

Unfortunately, there are not a lot of options. You can try to modify the loan, but if you have been turned down for that, then you may consider trying to refinance the home. If this is not an options, and the value of the home is exceed by the amount owing, you may consider requesting the ability to short sell the home. (This is where you get permission from the bank to sell the home for less than is owed.)

Otherwise your options would be to continue to pay on the property under the loan and/or to stop making payments on the property (meaning the bank would eventually foreclose on you).

Please let me know if you have any other questions on this matter or require clarification. Otherwise please hit "ACCEPT" so I may receive credit for my efforts.

If you have additional questions, please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

There can also be a delay of an hour or more in between my answers because I may be helping other customers or taking a break.

Use of this service does not create any attorney client relationship. Any information provided is not the practice of law but intended to direct you in finding an attorney in your locale.

You can always request me with beginning your question with "For LawGirl..."