Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

should i keep money aside for this month to pay rent if i dont

Customer Question
get evicted?...
should i keep money aside for this month to pay rent if i dont get evicted?
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/1/2010
Real Estate Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 7 years ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist you. I encourage you to ask me for clarification, if you are not clear with my Answer.

Question: should i keep money aside for this month to pay rent if i dont get evicted?

Response: Yes, but make sure that you get a receipt or use a Money Order.

will i owe rent if he does win an eviction? also i was told he cant evict me in the winter? is that true?

will i owe rent if he does win an eviction?

Response 1: If he just wants you out, you may not owe any rent after the eviction.

also i was told he cant evict me in the winter? is that true?

Response 2: No, that is not true. You can be evicted at any time regardless of the weather.

Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
should i say nothing to him and just stay till the deadline or should i tell him im not moving till he leagally evicts me?
Say nothing.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
thank you i repeted this question because i didnt see you reply sorry.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law