Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

i live in oklahoma how many months behind before the mortgage…

Customer Question
i live in oklahoma how...
i live in oklahoma how many months behind before the mortgage holder begins foreclosure
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
12/1/2010
Real Estate Lawyer: JBaxLaw, Lawyer replied 7 years ago
JBaxLaw
JBaxLaw, Lawyer

I appreciate your use of this service. I will be assisting you with this question. When we are done, please remember to click ACCEPT. The foreclosure process typically is in the range of 90 days starting on the date of default.

Thank you

Please click on the ACCEPT button for my answer so that I receive credit for assisting you. You may continue to ask follow-up questions after accepting. If the information is helpful, I would very much appreciate positive feedback. Bonuses are also appreciated. The information supplied is not legal advice. You may only obtain legal advice from a local attorney in your state. No attorney-client relationship is formed. I appreciate your use of this service.