Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

my name is edwana long story short im looking for a lawyer

Customer Question
my name is XXXXX XXXXX...
my name is XXXXX XXXXX story short im looking for a lawyer to represent me n court im being sued for not paying my rent when i decided to move into this trailer with my 4kids i was promised that the repairs of all the black mold would be fixed as well as alot of other serious issues once i gave the 3,500 bucks to the owner they forgot about me and because i assumed they were great people they always been nice to me and my kids they would get to it soon as they could since then i fell through the shower because of all the dryrod i was pretty bruised up but was not hurt enough to yell im suing u i been here going on 4years living in hell my daughter was taking a bath and the sewer backed up into her bath water with waste and i have all of this on camara but they wouldnt help me i called the office and let them no what happen they said there is nothing they can do im not going to lie i want to take my money and go but im a firm believer n carma and its winter time and i have no heat i try to worm my kids up with the stove im a single mother with epilepsy i have grandmal seizures more then i ever did n my life now then ever my plan was to buy a home at the first of the year but now i have a judgement against me and when it rains my house stinks so bad they told me just spray bleech on everything the rain comes through the back door and they refuse to help me im no longer working due to my seizures and my 3 daughters have ashma really bad already now my 6year old weezing more then ever and is always sick i really just want to get out of here but dont want to mess them out there money i o for sept,oct,november and she told me if i show that im trying she would work with me november27th i gave her 700 bucks and she gave my kids dad eviction papers since i havent been working due to my seizures my kids dad and brother have been helping me wher do i even start how are they aloud to rent places like this and not stick to there word
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
12/1/2010
Real Estate Lawyer: DCrane Law, Lawyer replied 7 years ago
DCrane Law
DCrane Law, Lawyer
Thank you for the post, do you have a legal question regarding the rent dispute or do you have a question regarding the rent dispute?
Tina, Lawyer