Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

MY LOAN IS THUR BANK OF AMERICA, I HAVE BEEN TURNED DOWN TWICE…

MY LOAN IS THUR BANK...
MY LOAN IS THUR BANK OF AMERICA, I HAVE BEEN TURNED DOWN TWICE FOR MODIFICATION I WAS TOLD MY ONLY OPTIONS WAS FORCLOSURE OR SHORT SALE. IF I HAVE A INVESTOR WHO IS WILLING TO PURCHASE THE HOME AS IS ON A SHORT SALE DO I HAVE TO MOVE BECAUSE THE INVESTOR SD WE COULD CONTINUE TO LIVE HERE. I WAS TOLD IF I DO A SHORT SALE I HAD TO MOVE IS THIS CORRECT. I WAS DENIED FROM THE MODIFICATION DUE TO DEBT TO INCOME RATIO
12/1/2010
lwpat
lwpat, Attorney
Subscription customers. An ACCEPT is credited to me but you are not charged. Followup questions WILL be answered if my first answer is acceptable.

Once the house is purchased you can remain in the house and rent from the new owner if the new owner allows. They cannot force you to move if the new owner wants to rent to you.
but can i remain in the home while it is going thur the short sale
Yes you can. They cannot force you to move unless they actually foreclose.
lwpat
lwpat, Attorney