How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LawGirl Your Own Question
LawGirl, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 4606
Experience:  I am familiar with this area of law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
LawGirl is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

LawGirl- Blow is the response that I got from the bank re changing

This answer was rated:

LawGirl- Blow is the response that I got from the bank re changing the title. Question - please read the bank's answer and tell me what a Trust Agreement is ? The loan documents or ?

"Dear Jonathan Alter:

Thank you for contacting us regarding your Home Equity Line of Credit Account.

I have received your email regarding transferring your property title. In order to further assist you, please mail or faxed in your Trust Agreement to Lien Processing. Once the Trust Agreement is received by Lien Processing, Lien Processing will mail your an Agreement Permitting Transfer of Property to Trust.

You will need to completed, signed and have the forms notarized. Once completed, please mailed or faxed the forms to:

Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
Post Fund Resolution
MAC B6955-014
PO Box 31557
Billings, MT 59107

Once Lien Processing received the required documentation, they will forward the paperwork on to the appropriate county for recording.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for doing business with Wells Fargo Bank. If you have any questions or need additional information, contact us at 1-XXX-XXX-XXXX (Monday through Friday 5:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. PT and Saturday - Sunday 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. PT).

Theresa D
Wells Fargo Home Equity Services "

LawGirl :

Thank you for your question. Although I am an attorney, I cannot represent you. However, I will give you the most thorough information. The Trust Agreement in this instance would likely be the agreement between you and your primary mortgage holder on the property. It sounds like as a Home Equity Line of Credit, they will get on board with this as long as all other lienholders permit the title of transfer. Are there any other mortgage holders on the property?


This is a HELOC. Just me and my wife as mortgage holders.


No other loans on this property.

LawGirl :

Then they want a copy of your loan documents to ensure that transfer of title it appropriate under the contract.

LawGirl and 3 other Real Estate Law Specialists are ready to help you