Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

In Maryland, what paperwork to I file to remove an old right-of-way

easement that is no longer...
In Maryland, what paperwork to I file to remove an old right-of-way easement that is no longer required for access to an adjacent property?
7/7/2010
Roger, Lawyer

If you have an interest in the closing or abandoning of a right-of-way, you need to issue a written request to the city, county or other owner of the right of way to close or abandon of the right-of-way.

If the right of way is held by a local government, you need to contact it and ask what the process is as most have a specific process to follow.

Roger, Lawyer
Roger, Lawyer