Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I was told after this question posting...through a three way…

Customer Question
I was told after this...
I was told after this question posting...through a three way phone call with an advocate from the State Senator non profit Making Home Affordable on a three way call to Bank of America, that the Bank is going to postpone the foreclosure until Sept. 6th. Do you still recommend Chapt. 13?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
6/30/2010
Real Estate Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 8 years ago
Ray, Lawyer
Ask them to get this confirmed in writing.Then you can wait and see how this plays out.I see this time and time again here.They lure people in and they tell you one thing and foreclose the next.Its so horrible what the big lenders do with people trying their best ot modify and survive.I hope you persevere.And don't forget Chapter 13 if you need it.I would tell you to check yellow pages for free consults here with bankruptcy lawyer.It does not hurt here to use your time to explore options.It is time well spent.