Barrister, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years real estate, Realtor. Landlord 26 years
19958803

what is to stop every other landlord frompulling this at what

Customer Question

what is to stop every other landlord frompulling this at what ever rate they want to charge for interest,your answer is incomplete , what about the new law of 10% late charge being illegal? and hes lumping three seperate services not rent only then tacking a late on that.... im in calif. /your answer is unacceptable /still trying to get this answered ,even though im in an rv park,im not classified as occupant or tenant ,long term resident though they ask you to move out 48 hours doesnt change the fact of continous utilies like att in my name for three years at the park which lends to the belief that i am a resident ,long term ,correct?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Curtis Staropoli, Esq. replied 8 years ago.

If you are not working with another expert and want to re-post your original question for me in response to this I will try to answer it for you