Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

my ex husband live in the house we own together, divorce was final last feb, house was lis…

Customer Question
my ex husband live in...
my ex husband live in the house we own together, divorce was final last feb, house was listed Jan 2010, he refuses to lower the listing price further ( still above what we owe the bank) and has now stopped mortgage payment for 2 months and one late payment has been posted on my credit. what should I do? I want it to get rid of the house before it hurts my credit.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/28/2010
Real Estate Lawyer: Dimitry Esquire, Attorney replied 8 years ago
Dimitry Esquire
Dimitry Esquire, Attorney
Thank you for your question.

Was him selling the home part of the divorce decree?
yes
Oh, I am sorry, I just noticed that you asked other questions from our experts and never "accepted" any of their questions.

As such I will "opt out" of the question, and open it to others who may choose to assist.

Good luck.
ok