Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

put in an offer for an approved shortsale for the amount asked…

Customer Question
put in an offer for...
put in an offer for an approved shortsale for the amount asked for but, although I am preapproved for the amount, the selling agent is giving me excuses that he can't get ahold of the owner to sign my offer since 2 weeks.
is there anything I can do, cause I really love the house, but I have the feeling there is some internal dealing ongoing...

thank you

andreas
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/26/2010
Real Estate Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 8 years ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Hello and thank you for your question. You can seek to speak to the agent's supervisor. You can have a lawyer reach out. You can also contact owner directly.