Real Estate Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified real estate lawyer who will answer your question

Ray, Lawyer

More related answers
All real estate lawyers are VERIFIED
I would like to know if I can transfer an existing mortgage
LegalGems
LegalGems, Juris Doctorate
I would like to know if I can transfer an existing mortgage to s new property I am buying (and selling the old one , I've been paying said mortgage for around 8 years on a 30 yr term) or at least get … read more
I bought a house in Las Vegas back in July 2005. Countrywide
David L
David L, Doctoral Degree
I bought a house in Las Vegas back in July 2005. Countrywide gave me two 80/20 mortgages, so I didn't have to put anything down. They sold the mortgages to Bank of America. Bank of America sold one of… read more
Location: Sacramento Ca. Date Loan was processed and
Ely, Counselor at Law
Location: Sacramento Ca. Date Loan was processed and approved: August 2007 Banks: Countrywide and Worldsavings Loan Officer Broker: XXXXXX XXXXXX Real Estate Agent: XXXXX XXXXX Person asking question:… read more
Self Employed looking for Income info for real estate purcha
JBaxLaw
JBaxLaw, Attorney
I am self employed. My company has been running for 4 years. I need to know how much gross / net income I need to show on my tax returns for 2010 and 2011 to qualify for a conventional mortgage to buy… read more
In 2006 refinanced for 6.25%. Had close to $8,000.00 debt.
Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw, Juris Doctor
In 2006 refinanced for 6.25%. Had close to $8,000.00 debt. Credit score was not that good. Called Gmac May 2011. Home worth more then mortgage, very very good credit score.Had no bills, paid all credi… read more
My wife and I are both ministers operating a 501c3 spiritual
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
My wife and I are both ministers operating a 501c3 spiritual ministry. We leased our home to this ministry in 2005 and it has always made the mortgage payments. When we took out our original loan in 2… read more
Hi, We refinanced our home 2 years ago. Part of the process
David L
David L, Doctoral Degree
Hi, We refinanced our home 2 years ago. Part of the process was to refinance with it our home equity line. We started the process in 3/2009. The home equity loan balance of $38,000 was due in full in … read more
My equifax credit score is 678. My total yearly income is
Richard, Owner
My equifax credit score is 678. My total yearly income is small (I'm retired on SSDI and a small pension), and totals about only $26,000/yr. However I do have other financial assets that total about $… read more
hello, I am the sole owner of a 7 yr arm mortgage at 5.25%
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
hello, I am the sole owner of a 7 yr arm mortgage at 5.25% that began on March 30, 2008 on a condominium. my mortgage payment plus tax plus home owner dues is $1,825 per month. I make $4683/mo gross i… read more
Due to financial difficulties, my husband and I had very bad
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Doctoral Degree
Due to financial difficulties, my husband and I had very bad credit (low 500 scores). My mother purchased a new home in February, 2005 for us-both the loan and the deed are in my mother's name only. A… read more
I am a California Mortgage Broker who purchased my house with
Ray, Lawyer
I am a California Mortgage Broker who purchased my house with a Countrywide Home Loan back in 2003. My Countrywide Account Executive told me that I should use their Option ARM Loan Program which she s… read more
My 76 year old mother can no longer live in her house because
LawTalk, Attorney
My 76 year old mother can no longer live in her house because of stairs. We have moved her into a one level apt and she can no longer afford her mortgage on her railroad retirement and ss. She has som… read more
My broker my falsely submitted my mortgage application as a
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
My broker my falsely submitted my mortgage application as a "no-doc" loan when in fact all required documentation was given at application. Now I do not qualify for the going interest rate. Bank of Am… read more
I have a dilemna. I have been working with a broker to find
Infolawyer, Lawyer
I have a dilemna. I have been working with a broker to find a loan. I wonder if this is necessary since I have excellent credit (790 - 800 credit scores) and income. The broker is recommending I refin… read more
I purchased a home-may-8th-2006-100% financed-1st fixed-2yr-the
BizAttorney
BizAttorney, Attorney
I purchased a home-may-8th-2006-100% financed-1st fixed-2yr-the 2nd is 15yr [email protected]%-now the 1st is 10.5% adj. the plan was to refinance after 2yr to obtain 1 low rate. purchase price 560K current va… read more
I have a mortgage from Countrywide. I am way behind and will
Law Pro, Doctoral Degree
I have a mortgage from Countrywide. I am way behind and will get my foreclosure notice Jan 7. I should qualify for their loan modification programs, however, they said I am not. Actually, I have gotte… read more
My son is one of the many that are in the clutches of an ARM
Infolawyer, Lawyer
My son is one of the many that are in the clutches of an ARM forclosure on his home. he has three children, recently divorced, and with a low income. He also has a special ed child that is currently l… read more
My refi is going on forever. It started June. These transactions
Law Pro, Doctoral Degree
My refi is going on forever. It started June. These transactions took place 1) asked me to pay part of one credit card to guarantee a high credit score and guaranteed approval. I informed them I will … read more