Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

The motion to strip lien describes the property as A PARCEL…

Customer Question
The motion to strip lien...
The motion to strip lien describes the property as: "A PARCEL OF LAND LOCATED IN THE STATE OF COLORADO, COUNTY OF ADAM, WITH A SITUS ADDRESS OF 16 APACHE PLUME CT, BIRGHTON, CO 80601 CURRENTLY OWNED BY JACKSON WILLIE D HAVING A TAX ASSESSOR NUMBER OF 1973-02-4-17-015 AND The motion to strip lien has the following description: "BEING THE SAME PROPERTY MORE FULLY DESCRIBED AS 08100-026-021 LOT 21 BLK 26 BURNS AURORA 4TH FLG AND DESCRIBED IN DOCUMENT NUMBER B0066739 DATED 05/31/2000 AND RECORDED 06/05/2000"...and "[second mortgage lender] holds a Second Deed of Trust on Debtors’ Residence. The Second Deed of Trust was recorded in Arapahoe County on April 25, 2003 at reception number B3088426." My question is, where do I look up for these information? (Document #, recording date, reception #, etc?)
Thanks.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
6/24/2010
Real Estate Lawyer: N Cal Attorney, Lawyer replied 8 years ago
N Cal Attorney
The documents are available at the County Recorder's office where each document was recorded.
N Cal Attorney
Please remove this question/answer from the internet, as it contains inaccurate private information. Thank you.
Thank you for accepting my answer. I will ask the moderators to remove this.
Hi N Cal,

Has this question been removed for privacy reasons?
Not yet, but I just sent two more requests to the moderators to remove this thread.