Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I have an auction date from the bank for July 9. I have worked…

Customer Question
I have an auction date...
I have an auction date from the bank for July 9. I have worked with BofA for about 18 months to hopefully get a loan mod without success. Although, I have got them to break 4 federal laws. I need to get an Injunction submitted asap and then follow through with either getting the loan dismissed or cut. I'm in Los Angeles County and the Auction is set for the Pomona Courthouse.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
6/21/2010
Real Estate Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 8 years ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Hello and thank you for your question. What can I precisely answer for you?
Under what circumstances can an injuxtion be filed?
You can become current?