Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

we have been discussing stuff this past friday about myself…

Customer Question
we have been discussing stuff...
we have been discussing stuff this past friday about myself being sued by my landlord and you had responded with some more questions. ive answered the few that you have given me. is there anything else i can do or answer that will help you find any info that will benefit my case. please help im in need of a miracle. a hail mary pass so to speak.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
6/19/2010
Real Estate Lawyer: Dimitry Esquire, Attorney replied 8 years ago
Dimitry Esquire
Dimitry Esquire, Attorney
I see that you were speaking with lawpro--just to make sure that someone else does not answer by mistake, I will message him that you are searching for him, unless you seek a second opinion.

Please hold!

Sincerely,

Dimitry Alexander Kaplun, Esq.
it doesn't matter to me who i speak to about this i am just in need of serious help. Are you able to go back and read my first and main question and my follow up answers that i have sent back to lawpro. or should we start fresh.