Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

This is the situation I am selling my home. Cadden Community…

Customer Question
This is the situation:...
This is the situation: I am selling my home. Cadden Community Management is the management company that has forwarded incorrect information to Land Mark Title Company. There were two dues assessements. Number one is the annual assessement of $2,000.00 An additional dues assessessment was sent out in April due and payable by June 9, 2010 for the remainder of the year. Land Mark Title company bases kupon the incorrect reporting of the dues (1. $2,000), ($200.00) have caused Land Mark to treat them as one item -- $2200.00 due and payable Jan 1, 2010. This treatment will cost me $100.00. I have requested Cadden Comm Management to correct this $200 error to read June 2010 and they have refused. This must be corrected by today, since closing is Monday June 21st. What recourse do I have?

Darla
Tucson
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
6/19/2010
Real Estate Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 8 years ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Hello and thank you for your question. What precisely do you want to know?