Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I bought a home in a sub division with building covenants.

Customer Question
The developer changed the covenants...
I bought a home in a sub division with building covenants. The developer changed the covenants without asking to much smaller homes. he did this as he still owns the majority of the lots. He has just started construction next door to me. How I can get this stopped until it can be heard?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
6/18/2010
Real Estate Lawyer: KimberlyLaw, Attorney and Real Estate Broker replied 8 years ago
KimberlyLaw
KimberlyLaw, Attorney and Real Estate Broker
Hello. You should have then file an injunction against him in the existing court action to stop him pending the outcome of the hearing.

Kimberly