Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

22 years ago a neighbor gave permission for us to put a waterline…

Customer Question
22 years ago a neighbor...
22 years ago a neighbor gave permission for us to put a waterline across their property. The property has been sold and the new owner does not want the line there. It needs repaired and he doesn't want us to do that, even though we have a 300.00 dollar water bill. We would like to put in a new line as we've had several leaks in this one over the last few years. The owner did not know about them. We wanted to be good neighbors and told him what we needed to do. He wants the waterline off his property.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
6/18/2010
Real Estate Lawyer: lwpat, Attorney replied 8 years ago
lwpat
lwpat, Attorney