Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

If a charitable organization owns property is it tax exempt Even…

Customer Question
If a charitable organization owns...
If a charitable organization owns property is it tax exempt?
Even if the charitable organization is from a different area of the state?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
6/15/2010
Real Estate Lawyer: Jack R., Lawyer replied 8 years ago
Jack R.
Jack R., Lawyer

A charitable organization assets are tax exempt no matter what part of the state the organization is headquartered.

If you found this answer helpful please press the ACCEPT button.

All comments are provided for informational purposes only. A local attorney should be contacted for specific legal advice.