Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I started a sole proprietorship of a missions organization.

Customer Question
I registered it at the...
I started a sole proprietorship of a missions organization. I registered it at the court house. I put a piece of property in the registered name of the organization. I want to put the property back in my name. How do I do that.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
6/15/2010
Real Estate Lawyer: socrateaser, Lawyer replied 8 years ago
socrateaser, Lawyer

I'm not sure that I understand your facts, but if you mean that you executed and recorded a deed for real property from yourself to the name of your business organization, then in order to return it to your name, you would simply execute and record another deed from yourself as "YOURNAME, owner of BUSINESSNAME, Grantor" to "YOURNNAME, Grantee."

Hope this helps.

NOTICE: If you are on a subscription plan, your clicking Accept does not generate any additional charges to your user account. It only indicates your satisfaction with my answer.

Terms and Conditions: By your continuing in this conversation with me, or by your clicking “Accept”, you are expressly agreeing to all of the following: (1) our communication is for entertainment purposes only; (2) you are not consulting me in my professional capacity as an attorney; (3) you do not seek to establish an attorney-client relationship with me, nor do I with you; (4) you will not rely on anything I say and you will obtain appropriate legal counsel via a traditional/office consultation with an attorney licensed to practice in the jurisdiction where your legal issue arises (and you may not use our communication to avoid taxpayer penalties imposed by the U.S. Dept. of Treasury); (5) by communicating with me in this public forum you are irrevocably waiving any right to privacy, confidentiality and attorney-client privilege concerning the matters discussed. You further separately declare that any payment made by you is not consideration for this contract, nor offered for any services rendered by me on your behalf, but rather is made in genuine admiration and respect for my desire to help others. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, then you must advise me immediately.