Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

need question anwsered concerning my just answer account…

Customer Question
need question anwsered concerning my...
need question anwsered concerning my just answer account?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
6/14/2010
Real Estate Lawyer: Legalease, Lawyer replied 8 years ago
Legalease
Legalease, Lawyer

Hello.

I had answered a few questions for you earlier but had not heard back from you on them. Do you need to be directed to the answers I gave -- or do you want to have a customer service / moderator contact you? (that could take a day or two, but if you want me to, I will forward this message to customer service for you).

Please let me know how you want to proceed.

Mary I don't see any of my replies to you in the forum. I gave you great reviews and gave you some extra money. but I don't see that you got them. let me know if indeed you did, and secondly, this problem has morfiet into other angles and would like your opinion if possible, of course for an extra payment. let me know if I can ask a question of you. ok?

I am sorry -- I just noticed the follow up that you added into the Q&A we had the other day -- sometimes the system does not work well on our end of this either.

PLease let me know what your additional questions are and I will see if I can assist.