Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

i was contacted by a firm out of coral springs fl. The Pinnacle…

Customer Question
i was contacted by a...
i was contacted by a firm out of coral springs fl. The Pinnacle Law Firm , to help me out of this adjustable arm mortgage i am in.
is this a relible firm?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/13/2010
Real Estate Lawyer: RealEstateAnswer, Lawyer replied 8 years ago
RealEstateAnswer

Before choosing an attorney you want to check out the Florida Bar website and see if there is any history of complaints and/or disciplinary actions against the members of the firm. Also, you want to get in writing, everything that they are promising so, you there are not surprises or disappointment.