Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Re zoning laws for 33483-4602 I would like to know if it…

Customer Question
Re: zoning laws forNNN-NN-NNNN I would...
Re: zoning laws forNNN-NN-NNNN

I would like to know if it is legal to run an unmarked professional, Photography business out of one side of a rented duplex, located atXXXXX Delray Beach, FLNNN-NN-NNNN
I would also like to know the legality of raising and selling non-indigenous "designer" species of Pythons in this residence as well. (as well as in general; he has a friend who is doing it in a nearby Delray residence, as well)
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/12/2010
Real Estate Lawyer: Ellen, Lawyer replied 8 years ago
Ellen, Lawyer

I am the JustAnswer expert that will be helping you today. I am a lawyer with 25 years experience. Although I am not your attorney, I hope that I can give you helpful legal information.

Here is the Delray Municipal Code:

Here is the official website for Delray Beach:
www.mydelraybeach.com

You can contact Code Enforcement on Monday to report the violations.