Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

We finance manufactured homes/land in our subdivision on Contract…

Customer Question
We finance manufactured homes/land in...
We finance manufactured homes/land in our subdivision on Contract for Deed. Need info if changes have been made in this connection.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
6/11/2010
Real Estate Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 8 years ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Hello and thank you for your question. Please elaborate.

Your answer is not worth a bonus or extra payment. Sorry I contacted you as you told me nothing more than what I already knew. Thanks but no thanks

I did not answer. I asked a question which was for you to elaborate. I will opt out of the question. Maybe another colleague can help.
Real Estate Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 8 years ago
Your previous expert was trying to narrow down your question, if you would have taken the time to have read what he posted you would realize that your comment was not appropriate or called for. If you could please elaborate a bit more on what you want to know about the Texas Contract for Deed Laws, we would be more than happy to assist you.