Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I think my landlord is entering my apartment without me knowing.

Customer Question
Also I believe he is...
I think my landlord is entering my apartment without me knowing. Also I believe he is going through my things and taking things. Is there something I can do besides moving?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
4/1/2010
Real Estate Lawyer: FLACORPLAWYER, Lawyer replied 8 years ago
FLACORPLAWYER
If you find something missing in your apartment, call the police and make a theft report. Advise the police that you locked up the house when you left and there was no break in. When the LL sees the cops there he will learn to live without entering your place.