Robert H
Robert H,
Experience:  IT Senior Client Services Engineer at DTE
106466437

I GOT A MESSAGE THAT THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH MY INSTANT INK

Customer Question

Second opinion] I GOT A MESSAGE THAT THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH MY INSTANT INK ACCOUNTJA: What's the model of your printer?Customer: MODEL NAME HP DESKJET 2600 ALL IN ONE PRINTER SERIES SERVICE ID 29348 SERIAL NUMBER CN99R974XY06PTJA: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?Customer: JUST THE MESSAGE THAT THERE A PROPLEM WITH MY INSTANT INK ACCOUNTJA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?Customer: NO
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Robert H replied 9 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question & Answer web portal. My name is Robert and I am happy to be assisting you today! 😊

Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.

Expert:  Robert H replied 9 days ago.

I’m so sorry to hear about your issue. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

I am only able to provide you troubleshooting advice and support. It sounds like there may be an issue with your account on the back end, for which you will need to speak directly with HP Instant Ink Support. You can reach out to them at no charge!

Please call 1‑855‑785‑2777

Thank you very much for your time & patience while I typed up your response. Also, thank you for giving me the chance to help out today.

If there is anything else that I can help with today, please let me know. My goal is to provide excellent service to you!

Thank you,
Robert_IT
(Your friendly expert)