Printers

Got the +w ink cartridge in ok, but I am being told there is…

Got the b+w ink cartridge...
Got the b+w ink cartridge in ok, but I am being told there is a paper jam....nothing there.... Read full answer
Got the b+w ink cartridge in ok, but I am being told there is a paper jam....nothing there.
4/22/2019
JustinTimeTech
JustinTimeTech, Technology Support Supervisor
While the printer is on unplug the printer from the back of the printer. Wait one minute then plug it back in to the back of the printer. Power back on and see if that clears the paper jam.
Doing that right now, of course, reboot!!
Thank you for allowing me to help you with your question. If you need additional information, please use the reply box below to let me know. If you are completely satisfied with my assistance, please rate me 5 stars in the upper right hand corner of your screen so, I may close out your tech request and you won’t be further charged for the issue going unresolved. Bonuses are greatly appreciated. Also, feel free to add me as a favorite expert so you can contact me directly next time! Thank you!
JustinTimeTech
Still looking for an answer to your question? 
Similar Q&As
The on-off button keeps flashing. I cannot get it to turn
the on-off button keeps flashing. I cannot get it to turn off or to activate the printing process … read more
ManojChaitanya Thiru
ManojChaitanya Thiru
Technical Support Engineer,
Intermediate
I've got a 0x97 msg error with my EPSON WF-7620, 17 MONTHS
Hello , i've got a 0x97 msg error with my EPSON WF-7620 … read more
cvd4311
cvd4311
Computer Analyst,
Paper coming out of my Epson 845 is tearing on the left side
Paper coming out of my Epson 845 is tearing on the left side and has ink all over the left side as well.… read more
Freddy M.
Freddy M.
IT Technician,
Stop searching for answers—
My Epson WF-2540 says it has a paper jam and it does not. I
My Epson WF-2540 says it has a paper jam and it does not. I changed a low black ink cartridge as you suggested to a previous client. However, this doesn't change the paper jam notice, because the prin… read more
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique
Engineer,
Diploma in applied electronics
canon MX WIRELESS XXXXXXXXX I bought my printer 10/27/2011.
canon MX WIRELESS XXXXXXXXX I bought my printer 10/27/2011. Today, I changed an ink color and the printer stopped working. there is a message that says to turn off the printer and try again. If the er… read more
Tim W.
Tim W.
Computer Support Specialist,
Good day, I have a Brother DCP-585CW printer that will
Good day, I have a Brother DCP-585CW printer that will not print in black and white. I have tried 12 times with various B/W settings. Sometimes, a very, very light grayish hardly legible version comes… read more
Michael T
Michael T
Get a personalized answer to your question. 
Facing HP Photosmart D110 printer/scanner problems.
I have just bought a new HP Photosmart D110 printer/scanner and tried to install it. Problems encountered: It prints an alignment page, but fails to detect it when placed on scanner. I have checked th… read more
Retired,
As a new genuine HP ink cartridge was being installed in my
As a new genuine HP ink cartridge was being installed in my HP Office Jet 4580 All In One Printer, I made some error or did something which gave the message "Carriage Jam. Clear jam and . . ." I have … read more
Mike6708
Mike6708
Enrolled in associates degree
HP Officejet Pro 8500 premier. I live in Tulsa, OK and my
HP Officejet Pro 8500 premier. I live in Tulsa, OK and my machine keeps giving me an error message stating there is a paper jam but there is no jam. Can you give me the name of a service center in my … read more
Retired,
My Dell printer V305 is showing an error message (Clear Carrier
My Dell printer V305 is showing an error message (Clear Carrier jam, then press check) no jam, printer will not working. I am a senior and need all the help I can get. Can you help me fix this problem… read more
Travis B.
Travis B.
Computer Technician,
HP Officejet Pro L 7680 All-in-ONE Had paper jam. Push on/off
HP Officejet Pro L 7680 All-in-ONE Had paper jam. Push on/off button anf it just flashed and would not go off. Unpluged thr power cord in back of printer. Cleared jam and pluged power back in and a wa… read more
Freddy M.
Freddy M.
IT Technician,
The question is the same as before. I still have a piece of
The question is the same as before. I still have a piece of paper stuck inside the printer, and am not able to use it.… read more
Printer and Office Tech,
Stop searching for answers—
i have a Canon iP 4600. the orange and green lights are blinking,
i have a Canon iP 4600. the orange and green lights are blinking, and i keep getting a error message w/ 6A80 in it. someone told me the other day that had to do w/ paper, but there is no paper jammed … read more
Freddy M.
Freddy M.
IT Technician,
My G55 will not load paper. I am told to clear the carriage
My G55 will not load paper. I am told to 'clear the carriage jam and then enter. How do I clear the carriage jam. please ?… read more
Owner,
Industrial Technologist
What do you want to know As I explained earlier the printer
What do you want to know? As I explained earlier the printer will not print, the lights for both the "check the paper" and "check the ink" are blinking and the printer does not respond at all to a com… read more
RPI Solutions
RPI Solutions
Technician, Developer,
I have a kodac esp 3200 series prnter and am having nothing
I have a kodac esp 3200 series prnter and am having nothing but trouble printing pictures of my grandchildren sent to me by daughter. Sometimes it feeds in the photo paper, makes a little noise and th… read more
Sowrav D.
Sowrav D.
Printer Technician,
My Canon MP600 prionter shows an error message of Papoer Output
My Canon MP600 prionter shows an error message of "Papoer Output Slot - The paper is jammed. Clear the paper and press OK" but there is no paper jammed and clicking OK does nothing.… read more
Computer2010
Computer2010
Software development,
My Canon Pixma 780 stopped working. Yesterday it was printing
My Canon Pixma 780 stopped working. Yesterday it was printing B&W documents with streaks. I loaded two new black ink cartridges, and they are being "read" as a quarter full. Today, nothing comes out -… read more
Freddy M.
Freddy M.
IT Technician,