Divyansh Pagaria
Divyansh Pagaria, Technician
Experience:  Computer Applications Expert
102882208

Paper jam. window tells me to remove drum, but I don't know

paper jam. window tells me to remove drum, but I don't know how to get to it
JA: What's the model of your printer?
Customer: TN730
JA: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?
Customer: yes, getting error message am able to see the jam in the back of printer, but unable to pull out the paper
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Hello, I am Divyansh. I'll be glad to help you today. Do you have a paper jam on your printer TN730?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have jam and am getting an error message to remove the drum, but am not able access the "drum" paper is very tight in there in the back

Please try to roll the drum slowly and pull out the paper. Make sure your printer is turned off.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
no, I don't want to pay this extra amount, I paid $5
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I turned off the printer , removed the paper tray, but can't get to the roller, paper is in very tight
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
what is you answer to my last response?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Have you given up on helping me? Please let me know ASAP

I am sorry I got carried away with a phone call from a customer. Please pull the paper with force. It'll make the roller roll on it's on.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I tried as hard as I could without tearing the paper, nothing moves. How do I excess the roller

Please follow the below link it has images on how you can fix it.

https://support.brother.com/g/b/faqend.aspx?c=us&lang=en&prod=hl2270dw_all&faqid=faq00000026_021​

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I was able to fix the problem , thank you for your help

That's great. I am extremely happy to know that. Kindly take a moment to rate our services by navigating at the top of the page