Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Cannot connect the hp office jet to my MacBook pro mac os…

Customer Question
Cannot connect the...

Cannot connect the hp office jet to my MacBook pro mac os high sierra 10.13.6 version

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your OfficeJet: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

2:30 pm

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

What should I look at the printers picture should show

Submitted: 13 days ago.Category: Printers
8/6/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 12 days ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer reply replied 12 days ago
need help

Do you see any specific error messages?