Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have tried two new black ink cartriges and the printer is…

Customer Question
I have tried two...

I have tried two new black ink cartriges and the printer is not accepting them...saying I need to replace the ink

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

Epson 313 (XP-420 series)

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

I can open the lid...I have removed the old one and tried both new ones...unwrapped them from scratch and all

Submitted: 16 days ago.Category: Printers
8/6/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 16 days ago
Harry, Engineer

g

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.