Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Epson XP 220 will print but not scan. Trying to scan the…

Customer Question
Epson XP 220 will...

Epson XP 220 will print but not scan. Trying to scan the message comes "Epson not connected."

Technician's Assistant: Is there an error code on your Epson printer when you try to scan?

No. Nothing is flashing.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Yesterday.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks. That's all.

Submitted: 10 days ago.Category: Printers
7/11/2018
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 10 days ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,