Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My Canon EOS 450D no longer connects to my iMac operating on…

Customer Question
My Canon EOS 450D...

My Canon EOS 450D no longer connects to my iMac operating on OS10.13.5 nor does the Sd card from the camera. What can I do?

Technician's Assistant: Did you download all the necessary software to connect your camera to your computer (e.g. Canon EOS Utility)? Is your software the latest version?

Yes, I have been connected OK for a few years.I have installed Canon's EOS Digital Solution disc Ver. 18.0

Technician's Assistant: If you are using a USB cable, are you using the one that came with your camera or an aftermarket one?

One that came with camera

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Camera Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I think that is it

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
7/11/2018
Technician: cvd4311, Computer Analyst replied 2 months ago
cvd4311
cvd4311, Computer Analyst

Did you try to uninstall the software then reinstalling? Also try connecting to a different port with the USB.