Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Lately my printer preview cuts off the right half of some…

Customer Question
Hi, Lately my printer...

Hi, Lately my printer preview cuts off the right half of some documents I want to print. This never happened before and I've had my printer for a while. I have the HP ENVY 4500 series-1.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Is the info I put in my question not enough?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

A couple of months

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I don't see any updates needed on my Macbook

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have no idea what other information they need. Thank you.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
6/1/2018
Technician: John Castle, Engineer replied 2 months ago
John Castle
John Castle, Engineer

Can you tell me the account you're having issues with?

Thanks