Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a HP All-in-One Model #!XL727AV/HP All-in-one

Customer Question
I have a HP...

I have a HP All-in-One Model #!XL727AV/HP All-in-one(###) ###-####d PC, serial # 12MD04814BT

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your !XL727AV?

It just came up tonight. The serial # on my computer is 12 MD04814BT. I need to know which ROM patch to select.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on your jo-1023

I have never done this before.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

What can a printer expert tell me about an automatic repair to the computer itself?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/1/2018
Technician: Ameen Khan, Computer Technician replied 2 months ago
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I will do my best to help you today.

To give you an accurate answer, I have some follow up questions for you:

Are you trying to install the driver/software for the HP printer?