Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

New printer XP-245 will not print from a file but will copy…

Customer Question
New printer XP-245 will...

New printer XP-245 will not print from a file but will copy a page

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your XP-245: wirelessly or by USB?

USB

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Have not lately so how do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
6/1/2018
Technician: technicalcat, Consultant replied 2 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is an independent, fee-based technical support site.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you now.

Is this printer connected over a wireless network, or directly to your computer with a USB cable?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.