Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Could not scan from printer HP442 as an error came up. Put…

Customer Question
Could not scan from...

Could not scan from printer HP442 as an error came up. Put the printer software disc in and got as far as essential updates and cannot down load and if I try to end it reminds me I haven't finished

Technician's Assistant: Is there an error code on your HP442 when you try to scan?

It talks about about Software Epson Manuals up date Version 1.20 and communication error. I seem to recall this happened at the initial software download. I haven't owned the printer forlong

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

As I had trouble today to scan with an error. I put the software disc in and rerun and near the end I got the knock back

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/1/2018
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 2 months ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. Is printing currently working fine?

Is it the Epson model XP-442?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

XP-442 Windows 10

Thank you. Are you currently able to print from your computer to your printer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.