Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Unless you're offering free help I just want to read what is…

Customer Question
Unless you're offering free...

Unless you're offering free help I just want to read what is on the page. I am trying to get my Epson WF2760 to print in draft mode

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Hp laptop, very old. I can't find it's details

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your WF2760?

I started using the printer about 4 months ago, I have never been able to print on draft. I can't find where to select draft after I select print. I was able to do this with my old epson TX100

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Probably never, I don't know much about computers and don't have any idea how to do this

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

What will it cost and how is payment made?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
6/1/2018
Technician: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 2 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com , a paid independent Q&A and Tech support site, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification or troubleshooting