Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Is not connected to my computer via our LAN and was for

Customer Question
Is not connected to...

Is not connected to my computer via our LAN and was for several years.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

The main router is Comcast but the Lan one is LINKSYS

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Have followed the instruction with a download that tried but could not connect to the printer for diagnostic purposes. have shut off the router and the Lan and the computer and got them back on again.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. Had not used this printer in over 2 months and the prints came out with lines and a pink smear. Change out all of the ink ad cleaned the nozzels and during this process suddenly got a message that the printer is offline

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/31/2018
Technician: Sheri, Expert replied 2 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. Is the printer connected to a Mac or PC? If PC, what version of Windows?

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

windows 10

Ok and what is the brand and model of the printer?

I just sent in the $5 on a Visa credit card. why don't you have that info?
Epson 1430 model # NAMY0/11168

It looks like you clicked to accept a remote session, but the payment did not go through. Is that what you are asking about? Did you want the remote session that is system generated or did you just want to proceed via chat messaging?

want the romote

Ok, it says the payment for the remote session did not go through. Can you try it again, then?

If you have trouble with it you can call customer service at 1-***-***-****. Then reply when it goes through.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

I will call the # as it will not go through

Ok, just reply here once they get it to go through.

sorry for the wait.. The contact at the phone # was useless. Thanks for your time and I will stop using this service now.

Ok, I am sorry to hear that. They weren't able to tell you why the payment didn't go through? Sometimes you can check with your bank in case they are blocking it.

no the first payment on the card today - the original$5 went through on a visa card. when I tried to use the same card it would not accept my card# ***** though it accepted it ten minutes ago. There may be an old account with Answ
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.