Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

ET-2750. Trying to print results in 'sending data to printer…

Customer Question
For Epson ET-2750....

For Epson ET-2750. Trying to print results in 'sending data to printer message but no printing.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your Epson printer: wirelessly or by USB?

USB

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I have had it for three weeks. The first week was fine but now this problem. Downloaded driver when I got it

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
5/31/2018
Technician: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 2 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What operating system do you use?