Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am just bought this printer and am having a of of a time…

Customer Question
I am just bought...

I am just bought this printer and am having a hell of of a time getting to do what I want.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Work Force -WF2760

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

This last week. I reinstalled with CD and still keep getting garbage

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I reinstalled from CD today is that updating?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I 'd like to get it resolved, very disappointed with Epson

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
5/31/2018
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 2 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to Just Answer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 2 months ago

What is the issue with the printer?

All printouts are coming out in Landscape when I have placed Portrait on the site. Small letters are printed when they print. I reinstalled the program from the CD and followed the instuctions for other installation but I have had no luck.
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 2 months ago

Okay, let me see what we could do.

Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 2 months ago

I see you have requested for a secure remote assistance and the payment was failed. Try to do it again. Else kindly use another card if possible.

Thank you.

Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 2 months ago

How may I help you today?