Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Print Apple IOS cell phone email to HP ENVY 5660. Hp envy…

Customer Question
Print Apple IOS cell...

Print Apple IOS cell phone email to HP ENVY 5660.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Hp envy 5660.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

2 weeks

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

6 months ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
5/31/2018
Technician: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

Is your printer already connected to your wireless internet?

And do you have the HP Print app installed on your iPhone?