Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I keep getting the message "The photo tray is blocked.

Customer Question
Hi - i keep...

Hi - i keep getting the message "The photo tray is blocked. Please adjust the try and try again." I took it into Best Buy. They looked at it and said I would have to contact the manufacturer. They can't see any reason for it to be blocked.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

It is HP Envy 7640

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

A week I gave up and just got back to it again

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I don't know

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
5/31/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.